Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Dirty people try to harm Kangana physically


Though glory is coming Kangana Ranaut’s way splendidly, the sexy actress is going though too much of personal trauma. She gets candid during the promotion of Raaz – The Mystery Continues and evoked what she is going through last couple...

of months. During the interview, she made a shocking revelation that she has been surrounded by 'dirty people' who tried to harm her physically as well as mentally. Kangana did not disclose the names of those wrongdoers. She expresses her fear, pain and anxiety in the following words, "To be honest, I got everything very soon in my life but personally my life was going through too much of trauma. I was really trapped by dirty people and they wouldn't let me concentrate on my work. They tried to harm me both physically as well as mentally".

"Those were indeed bad times. My sister went through an accident (exactly two years back her sister Rangoli was attacked with acid, allegedly by a rejected suitor). So I had so many issues to take care of. And sometimes your work is not always your priority. So I kind of took time to sort out my personal life and then later on I got back to my work."

After Fashion, it’s now Raaz – The Mystery Continues which is expected to bring success to Kangana. Our sympathy with Kangana remains and we hope she gets out of the trauma soon and delivers some more hits.

No comments: